Drunk Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kicking Members for Low Contribution

Go down

Kicking Members for Low Contribution Empty Kicking Members for Low Contribution

Post  Admin Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:07 am

For so long as the guild itself isn't full, I don't mind having people in the guild that aren't doing Guild Quests, but this is a warning - we do require guild quests so as soon as we need to invite more people, those with 0 Contribution will be kicked from the guild so that more active members can be invited in.

Currently this isn't an issue, but we're getting close to 60 members which means characters with 0 contribution are going to start being removed in the near future. People who are just joining will not be removed for 0 contribution, although they are at risk for being removed if they do not do guild quests soon.

Anyone interested in staying in the guild should start doing Guild Quests if you haven't already. Very Happy

And I hate to have to reiterate this point, but...this isn't a lot to ask. Guild Quests only take 5 seconds out of your day. LITERALLY. So I'm asking very little of you, Guild Quests even give you experience for doing them, and for doing them you also have a chance to get gear from our Gear Giveaways.

If you aren't doing Guild Quests, then it's not just me you aren't helping but it's everyone else too.

Thanks for your support everyone!

~Vince
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.wix.com/velikch/drunkdragon

Back to top Go down

Kicking Members for Low Contribution Empty Re: Kicking Members for Low Contribution

Post  Admin Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:14 pm

Considering that now we are no longer a lvl 2 guild, I figure this needs an update. We are now continually hitting the 105 member limit and I'm having to remove people that haven't been online in a long time. Low contribution or lack of being online are both taken into consideration when booting toons from the guild. Hopefully soon we'll have a guild base so that we can hit lvl 4 guild and then we'll have a ton more slots to fill instead of needing to boot ppl. Very Happy

I'll still be booting ppl who have been completely inactive, but for so long as we don't NEED more room, it's not so urgent.

~Vince
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.wix.com/velikch/drunkdragon

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum